When we meet our LORD
with all the saints that are waiting
We will be overjoyed with gladness
Singing “all honor and praise to our GOD.”
Our Beloved Jesus and the saints shall be,
With Crowns of Victory.
No more separations; no more tears and no more sorrows;
No more misunderstanding; no more silence.
Eternal joy and gladness praising our Jehovah;
Eternal journeys with our Beloved Christ.
This life is just a short test of faith,
Learning to not give up,
But patiently enduring and persevering with JOY in the spirit.
Today’s discomforts of the flesh—are experiences worth more than gold.
It is through suffering, that our Beloved Jesus learned obedience.
That same narrow path, we must follow too.
It is the only way to life immortal,
Learning to obey GODLY principles willingly and change into the likeness of our Lord, Jesus.
Delight thyself in the LORD,
HE SHALL give you the desires of your heart.
Seek the face of the LORD always,
Seek till you find… till you win the race of the High Calling.
As the hearts of men shall all seek to know and serve the LORD,
Precious promises shall be fulfilled.
Then the 144,000 Bride members of CHRIST—the “little flock,”
Shall be together with their King.
Tears of hope shall be no more,
As immortal and together the saints shall be—
Dwelling for eternal eternities
In their perfect everlasting home—where there is glory, honor and immortality.
So continue on dearly Beloved Ones IN CHRIST,
Your fellow saints cheer you on through their private prayers,
We shall soon meet beyond the river, where our Bridegroom is waiting;
And I too hope to meet you there, when my sacrifice is complete.
LUKE 12:31-38 (ESV)
(31) Instead, seek his kingdom, and these things will be added to you.
(32) Fear not, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
(33) Sell your possessions, and give to the needy. Provide yourselves with moneybags that do not grow old, with a treasure in the heavens that does not fail, where no thief approaches and no moth destroys.
(34) For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
(35) Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning,
(36) and be like men who are waiting for their master to come home from the wedding feast, so that they may open the door to him at once when he comes and knocks.
(37) Blessed are those servants whom the master finds awake when he comes. Truly, I say to you, he will dress himself for service and have them recline at table, and he will come and serve them.
(38) If he comes in the second watch, or in the third, and finds them awake, blessed are those servants!
Further Suggested Reading:
A Special Calling by Br. David Rice. The Herald of Christ’s Kingdom. July /August 2016.
Old Testament Portrayals of the Church by Br. Homer Montague. The Herald of Christ’s Kingdom. July/August 2004.
The Song of Solomon by Br. Frank Shallieu. The Herald of Christ’s Kingdom. July/August 2004.
The Bride and the Bridegroom by Br. Carl Hagensick. A Verse-by-verse Study of Psalm 45. The Herald of Christ’s Kingdom. July/August 2004.
New Testament Portrayals of the Church by Br. Michael Nekora. A Precious Treasure. The Herald of Christ’s Kingdom. July/August 2004.
A Chaste Virgin. The Herald of Christ’s Kingdom. URL: http://www.heraldmag.org/literature/chliv_38.htm
The Truth About Hell. A Dawn Bible Association Publication. URL: http://www.dawnbible.com/booklets/hell.htm
Hope Beyond the Grace. A Dawn Bible Association Publication. URL: http://www.dawnbible.com/booklets/grave.htm
ACTS 23:6—HOPE & RESURRECTION. Part B: Will Mankind Resurrect With the Same Mind?
URL of this post: https://biblestudentsdaily.com/2016/03/08/the-first-ressurection/