Fill your hands with the LORD’s work…
“The most frequent Hebrew term rendered consecrate is actually a pair of words used together, “mala” (Strong’s #4390) meaning to fill and “yad” (Strong’s #3027) meaning open hand. To fill an open hand, in this context, means for the priests to be devoted to their sacred duty to God and ministering to others. In English there is an expression, “my hands are full,” meaning one is FULLY occupied. So it should be with those consecrated to God during this age. We should have our hands full in the sacred service which is our privilege“ (Br. David Rice).
- ROMANS 12:1 – What Does Being CONSECRATED TO THE LORD mean?
- STUDY 8: The Tabernacle Coverings
- The Sacrifice
- Phileo & Agape Love – Helpful Reminders
- Only A Little While
- I See Jesus In You …
- The Book of Daniel – Children’s Activity Book
- Israel & The Bible – Children’s Activity Book
- STUDY IN THE SCRIPTURES: The Six Volumes by Br. Charles T.Russell
- 100 Pages of BIBLE STUDY WORKSHEETS for children – based on the book “Adam to Zion”
- STUDY 9: The Gate. The Door. The Vail.
- Like Doves Dwelling in Rocks
- Doing and Saying the Kindest Thing in the Kindest Way
- A Proper Fear
- JOHN 13:14-15 – Washing One Another’s Feet – A Privilege
- The Origin and Meaning of Easter & Lent
- The Agony In Gethsemane
- PROVERBS 22:6 – Train Up A Child In The Way He Should Go
- The Word “Character”
- ISRAEL – No Longer Dry Bones!
- Why & How to OBEY GOD
- What Does the Word “HELL” Really Mean?
- EXODUS 3 & 4 – Overcoming Timidity and Fear of One’s Own Inabilities
- Our Treasure – Christ the Lord
- 1 CORINTHIANS 15:45 – How Long Until the Millennial Reign of the “Last Adam”?
- WHO WE ARE
- God’s Bridge
- Christ And His Bride
- GOD’S NAME – What Is The Heavenly Father’s Name That We Are To “Hallow” And Why?
- “Are You Able?”
- JESUS – The Name
- IN THE WILDERNESS
- 2 TIMOTHY 3:12 – Godliness Attracts Persecution
- THE BIBLE – The World’s Best Novel. Here Is Why.
- ACTS 3:19-21 – The Restitution of All Things
- “Be Thou Faithful Unto Death”
- Epoch Periods In God’s Plan
- Importunate Prayer
- HAGGAI 2:7 – The Desire Of All Nations Shall Come
- Abide, Sweet Spirit – Hymns of Dawn No. 1
- Remember Me – Hymns of Dawn No. 2
- Come To Me – Hymns of Dawn No. 3
- Redeeming the Time
- Dead To The World – Hymns Of Dawn No. 192
- Tears of Joy – A Thanksgiving Offering To God
- My Goal Is Christ – Hymns of Dawn No.4
- Alas! And Did My Savior Bleed? – Hymns of Dawn No. 5
- DANIEL 3:17 – Our God Whom We Serve Is Able To Deliver Us
- Is the “Sabbath day” a Saturday, Sunday or any day of the week?
- A Little Flock – Hymns of Dawn No. 6A
- 1 THESSALONIANS 5:16-18 – Prayer – The “Oxygen” for the New Creature in Christ.
- Christ’s Parousia (Second Presence) In 1874
- A Little While – Hymns of Dawn No. 7
- All For Jesus – Hymns of Dawn No. 8
- The Mighty To Save – Hymns of Dawn No. 9
- All Hail – Hymns of Dawn No. 10
- Water From The Rock
- SONG OF SOLOMON 2:1, 2, 16; 4:5 – The Rose of Sharon & the Lily of the Valleys
- A Lily of Christ