“The Christian life is not without its burdens. But they are not heavy burdens, because they are things which Christ sees we can manage, if we apply ourselves to our duties. We do not need to fathom difficult mysteries, or accomplish great deeds, but simply be responsible to the duties we have, do justly, be kind and considerate of others, and set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth (Colossians 3:2)” (Br. David Rice, Faithbuilders Fellowship Journal, January, 2006).
“No harm can come nigh that dwelling place, so far as the New Creature [in Christ] is concerned. Trials, tribulations, slanders may be exercised against us according to the flesh, but these cannot harm us as New Creatures, nor even disturb our peace of soul, while we are close to the Lord” (The Watch Tower and Herald of Christ’s Presence, January 1909, Reprint No. 4311).
“He who puts on the armor of God, he who possesses the fruits of the Spirit, the Apostle Paul assures us shall never fall, but so doing an entrance shall be abundantly administered unto him into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ” (Br. Charles Taze Russell, Harvest Gleaning II, p.121-124 “Faithful Unto Death”).
- 1 THESSALONIANS 5:18 – Given Thanks In All Circumstances.
- All People That On Earth Do Dwell – Hymns of Dawn No. 11
- Jesus Feeds The Multitudes With Fish and Loaves of Bread
- 2018 – Berean Bible Institute (Melbourne) Convention in Anglesea, Victoria, Australia
- All The Way My Saviour Leads Me – Hymns of Dawn No. 12
- The Daily Cup
- Self-Examination – Hymns of Dawn No. 13
- Full Surrender – Hymns of Dawn No. 14
- MATTHEW 26:27-29 – Drinking from Christ’s One Cup
- Hope In Christ – Hymns of Dawn No. 15
- Prayer of The Consecrated – Hymns of Dawn No. 16
- Matthew 14:22-33 – How To Walk On Water
- The Song of Moses and the Lamb – poem
- Moses and The Lamb – Hymns of Dawn No. 17
- Revelation Chapter 15 to 18 and The Song of Moses and the Lamb
- Jerusalem, Awake! – Hymns of Dawn No. 18
- His Loving Kindness – Hymns of Dawn No. 19
- Awake My Soul – Hymns of Dawn No. 20