WHO ARE THE BIBLE STUDENTS?
- We are a body of religious believers who follow in the faith and character of the early Christian Church.
- Each congregation is called an “ecclesia” (the New Testament word for Church). Our members are called Brother or Sister.
- The elders and deacons of our Church are elected from within our local fellowship. (1 Timothy 3:1-13, Titus 1:6-9)
- Members of our congregation contribute their time and energy voluntarily in service to God.
- We accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God; and study both the Old and New Testaments. (2 Timothy 2:15)
- We recommend personal and topical Bible study and provide Study aids. (Acts 17:11)
- We are a non-denominational independent Church group that recognizes Jesus as our only head and enjoy a worldwide fellowship. (Colossians 1:18)
- There is no organization to join and no creed to affirm. (Colossians 3:15)
“BIBLE STUDENTS DAILY” EMAIL NEWSLETTER
BIBLE Students DAILY Email Newsletters are monthly shared with those on the email subscription list.
Our desire is to spiritually edify the Household of Faith and help build faith in CHRIST in ALL whom the Heavenly Father wishes us to serve, as if serving CHRIST himself, as well as share words of comfort and cheer as we strive to please the Heavenly Father and make our “calling and election sure” (2 Peter 1:10).
We are glad to add anyone to the “BIBLE Students DAILY” Email Newsletter list.
Feel free to write to us at email@example.com
Or mailing address:
BIBLE Students DAILY
PO BOX 80
ASHBURTON, VICTORIA, 3147
WHERE DO WE MEET?
The co-ordinators of BIBLE Students DAILY meet regularly for Bible Study with other Bible Students in Melbourne, Victoria—Australia.
For information concerning the bible study meetings available, the weekday and weekend bible study programs and times, and the Bible Students Conventions in Australia, please address your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
“10 Therefore, brethren, be all the more diligent to make certain about His calling and choosing you; for as long as you practice these things, you will never stumble; 11 for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you. 12 Therefore, I will always be ready to remind you of these things, even though you already know them, and have been established in the truth which is present with you. 13 I consider it right, as long as I am in this earthly dwelling, to stir you up by way of reminder.” 2 Peter 1:10-13
Suggested Further Reading
- Beliefs: https://biblestudentsdaily.com/category/beliefs/
- Links and Bible Resources: https://biblestudentsdaily.com/category/links/
- Our Purpose and Mission: https://biblestudentsdaily.com/category/our-purpose-mission-the-story-behind-bible-students-daily-2/
- Here is the Book “The Bible Students in Australia” by David Simkin. Please click the image below for the PDF file of the book.
- Pastor Russell Founded the Bible Students Not Jehovah’s Witnesses: URL: http://www.friendsofjehovahswitnesses.com/wp-content/uploads/Bible-Students-not-Jehovah-Witnesses2.pdf-final2.pdf
- Did Russell Start The JWs?
- Pastor Russell – Not the Founder of the Jehovah’s Witnesses
URL of this post: https://biblestudentsdaily.com/category/who-we-are/